Are you looking for a reliable and flexible painter for your next large scale project?
MWP understands construction projects do not always run on schedule and knows the benefits that flexible trades offer for builders and developers.
MWP has a large pool of reliable painters available to meet your needs as it recognises that not having a painter when you need one can delay the final stages of the project.
Our painters are all trained and have different levels of experience. You can choose the level of painter you require based on the complexity of the work that you are faced with:
- Tier 1 ➡️ Preparation, cutting, sanding and patching, roll undercoat and paint internal/external primer
- Tier 2 ➡️ Advanced preparation, paint oil-base, paint water-base, internal/external painting and finishes
- Tier 3 ➡️ From preparation to all kind of painting techniques: paint oil-base, paint water-base, internal/external painting and finishes, spray painting, metallic paint, anti-graffiti paint and assistant supervisor.
- Supervisor ➡️ Plan the job, organise the team, deal with the project manager, work to meet your deadline, ensure high quality standards, attend safety meetings and order material/tools
We have a commitment to WHS. All our painters are trained to work safely on site.
Here is a list of the training they attend to
- RIIWHS204D Work safely heights
- WHS Risk Management for supervisors and Managers Course
- MSMWHS201 Conduct hazard analysis
- MSMPER200 Work in accordance with an issued permit
- RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
If you have any questions about using our services, contact us today.